A typical treatment of aesthetic medicine - a revolution in the field of slimming!
Lipo Slimming utilizes the latest generation technology called Ultrasound Cavitation which is widely recognised as one of the most effective cellulite reduction and localised fat loss techniques available.
It is a modern, non-invasive surgery, reducing fat deposits and cellulite located in places important to us stomach, thighs, waist, hips, buttocks and arms. This method based on the use of ultrasonic energy to accurately separate the fat from the surrounding tissue. The generated energy causes the breakdown of fat cells and released in this way fats such as free fatty acids and glycerol are transported through the vascular system and lymphatic systems to the liver where it is converted into matter and becomes a source of energy. During the procedure activated additionally is heated wave IR - infrared. IR wave action further promotes "liquefaction of fat cells and deeper penetration of the ultrasonic wave.
The combination of these two stimuli causes the effect of the treatment is quickly visible and the operation is completely imperceptible.
- reduction of body fat from places where it is very difficult
- the total non-invasive and painless
- a great alternative to liposuction surgery
- does not cause damage to other tissues, blood vessels, nerves and skin
- does not require recovery like after surgery
- no yo-yo effect
- rejuvenation and regeneration of soft tissue
- oxygenation and nutrition of the skin
- modelling body parts
- reduction of body fat, slimming
- Stretch marks
- firming the skin
- blood circulation
- to improve skin elasticity
- slimming silhouette
- stimulation of metabolism
- pregnancy and lactation
- cancer (up to 5 years after the end of treatment)
- heart failure, hypertension
- viral and bacterial disease of the skin, interrupted the continuity of the skin
- fever, weakness and exhaustion of the body
- the presence in the area of the treatment of foreign bodies metallic implants
- epilepsy, multiple sclerosis
- pacemaker, heart valves
- liver disease
Recommendations: After ultrasonic liposuction surgery and during the execution of a series of treatments is recommended to consume low-fat foods and drink up at least 2 liters of water a day. The use of the dietary recommendations will facilitate the removal of fat from the body and reduce the burden on the liver. The effects will also increase in physical activity. The ideal solution is to combine the treatment with dermomassager to intensify the effects! Frequency:
We recommend a series of 3-20 treatments, an average of 1 time per week. Treatment reminiscent one time in a month. 15-20 treatments Cellulogii this effect is comparable to surgical liposuction (liposuction)!
The treatment includes peeling, ultrasonic liposuction, balm at the end.