The treatment is a modern, fully secure, consisting in a gradual and controlled mechanical exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
Exfoliation effect is achieved through the action of abrasive heads covered with a layer of natural diamond, and a suction pump dead skin. The depth and intensity of exfoliation are chosen individually to the customer. Exfoliation occurs layer by layer, so there is no danger of scarring or too deep, uneven exfoliation.
This procedure is non-invasive, painless and does not cause allergies, and the effects are visible immediately. The skin is brighter, smoother, fresher and more flexible. The treatment is very pleasant, you can with him to relax and unwind. Removal of superficial layers also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin - stimulates the natural growth of new tissue. Skin after microdermabrasion faster and more easily absorb the active ingredients contained in cosmetics.
- skin smoothing
- shortness of superficial wrinkles
- improving the quality of the skin,
- skin cleansing
- elimination blackheads, reducing pores
- elimination shallow scars and stretch marks
- elimination discoloration solar stains or age spots
- reduction of seborrhoea
- better absorption of active substances contained in cosmetics
- stimulation of fibroblasts to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- stimulation of the microcirculation (better nutrition of skin cells)
- delay the aging process of the skin
- flabby and dry skin
- expanded pores
- shallow scars and stretch marks
- discoloration solar stains (and hands)
- light acne, seborrhoea, blackheads
- bacterial infections: staphylococcus sycosis, impetigo
- viral infections: herpes, warts, molluscum contagiosum
- fungal infections
- pustular acne
- skin damage
- inflammation of the skin
- keloids, psoriasis
- skin cancer, birthmarks
- anti-acne therapy - required at least 3 month break
- surgical procedures in place within the subject microdermabrasion
What to do after the treatment:
- avoid tanning for the first 48 hours after the treatment
- use creams with sunscreen
- avoid swimming in chlorinated water for 48 hours after the treatment
- it is advisable to drink plenty of water (extra skin elasticity)
- moisturizing the skin (because the skin after the procedure can gently peel)
We recommend a series of 3 to 10 treatments at intervals of 1 to 4 weeks. It depends on the indications and expectations of the client. The effects are shown after each treatment. In order to consolidate and sustain the effects we recommend every 4-6 weeks redo diamond microdermabrasion.
The treatment includes make-up removal, microdermabrasion, mask and cream at the end.